- A total of 13 riding lessons (11 shared lessons + 1 Private lesson + 1 Master Class) supervised by our master trainer.
- A private cottage that include a double bedded room, living room and bathroom.
- All meals (Breakfast – in your own room; lunch and dinner at the main house with other guests).
- Drinks: Water & Lemonade only.
- Half-day visit to the Portuguese School of Equestrian Art or the Coach Museum, when the school is closed to the public
- Riding gear (Please bring your own riding gear).
This package is designed for a single person in a room.
Maximum weight of the rider is 80 Kgs.
Morgado Lusitano is an equestrian enthusiast’s dream destination. Ride magnificent Lusitano horses, trained to the highest standards in classical equitation, accompanied by world-renowned equestrian masters. All our holiday packages offers a unique learning experience, as they provide the general public with horses trained to a level that is rarely available in the overwhelming majority of riding schools. Learn as a novice rider or come here to perfect your skills. This wonderful center is the ideal location for a unique holiday experience, regardless of your riding level.
Morgado Lusitano offers exceptional riding vacations staying within the beautiful Quinta with superb facilities amongst the wonderful natural landscape over the Tejo River.
Every package includes accommodation, meals and multiple lessons on their spectacular schoolmasters. The emphasis is on classical dressage with top tuition, and you don’t need to worry if you are not confident in your riding abilities yet, tuition levels can be adapted to suit any capabilities. Among the various movements taught by the instructors are shoulder-in, halfpass, counter canter, flying lead changes, Spanish walk, pirouette, piaffe and passage, among others!
If you are thinking of improving your dressage skills this is the place to come.
per person for whole activity